Seedstock is a social venture dedicated to fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in sustainable agriculture. Through the news and information hub, Seedstock.com, and live events, the company seeks to facilitate connections between investors, farmers, researchers, non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs focused on the development of innovative products and methodologies that address the vital long-term challenges to sustainable agriculture.
Get Weekly Email Updates!
May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013
- Los Angeles-Based Farm to Table Delivery Service Finds Ready Market Sustainable Produce
- Boulder-based Online Grocer Now Serving Nine States an Abundance of Organic
- For Populace Hungry for Healthier Choices, Tech Solution Offers Seamless Connection to Local Farms
- After $50 Million Buyout, Entrepreneurs Return to Farm to Further Ideals of Sustainable Food Movement
- Master Urban Gardener Launches Rooftop Ready Seed Company
- To Help Small Farmers Meet City’s Demand, Online Startup Directly Connects Local Farms to Buyers
- Could Atmospheric Water Generation Power the Farms of the Future?
- Startup Creates Solar Powered Irrigation Kit to Help Kenyan Farmers Farm more Sustainably
- Mud-filled Lake in Michigan Inspires Couple’s Leap into Hydroponic Farming
- Water Conservation, Passion for Great Food and Sustainability Fuel Family’s Foray into Hydroponics
- Lancaster County Family Hatchery Meets Foodies’ Demands for Wholesome, Sustainable Birds
- Part II: Larry Jacobs of Del Cabo Discusses Lessons Learned in Sustainable Farming
- Part I: Farming Change Agent Larry Jacobs Shares Vision on Sustainable and Organic Ag
- Peaches, People and the Power of the Pen: Masumoto Family Farm, Central Valley, CA
- Nevada High Altitude Farm Stretches Bounds of Sustainable Ag Innovation, Educates Others in Effort to Expand Market
- Wyoming Family Realizes Dream in Profitable Organic Grass Fed Beef Ranch
- Former Landscape Architect Takes on Challenge of Launching Organic Farm in Romeo, MI
- Synergy of Grass, Happy Animals and Transparency Propels Sustainable KC-based Livestock Operation
- High Altitude Organic Farm Thrives on Product Diversity, RSA and Business Model Innovation
- Looking for Land, Michigan High School Sweethearts Return Home to Launch Small Scale Organic Farm