Introducing our New Branding and Marketing Advice Column for Sustainable Food Entrepreneurs
December 8, 2011 | Robert Puro
Today Seedstock introduces a new advice column for sustainability-minded food entrepreneurs who are seeking answers to questions about product branding, marketing, development and more. The column will run every Thursday for the next six weeks.
The column’s authors, Alisha Lumea and Polly Legendre together possess over 30 years of experience working both for and as entrepreneurs to promote sustainable food systems.
Each week they will select one or two of your questions to answer.
- What does my web site need to do for me?
- I want to sell my product to restaurants — how do I get started?
- I’d love to get some press, but how do I put together a press kit? Do I even need a press kit? What’s a press release supposed to say anyway?
- Do I need to trademark my company name? How can I afford that?
- The business channel I’m trying to sell my product through isn’t working — help!
The goal is to make this column a place to get answers.
About Polly & Alisha’s company: Polish Partnerships
Polish is a branding and communications company for the new gastroconomy. By creating strong partnerships with food and beverage producers, hospitality groups and industry innovators, we go the extra distance, transforming hopes, dreams and expectations into tangible, sustainable and polished realities.